A typical investment management relationship proceeds as follows (click the image at right to see a visual representation):
No Custody of Client Assets:
- Learn: We discuss your investment objectives, constraints, special needs, tax situation, and risk tolerance.
- Written Policies: We prepare formal written agreements indicating customized investment policies and objectives, which reflect
your specific needs and goals.
- Administrative: We take care of most heavy-lifting in terms of account set up, transfers, and paperwork.
- Investment Management: We build a customized stock and/or
balanced (stock & bond) portfolio around your unique situation. You
work with a dedicated portfolio manager who is available to you
personally. You are never routed to a call center.
- Communication: We report to you in writing on a quarterly
basis to present your portfolio's investment performance, portfolio details, and
general economic conditions. We are also available to meet or talk at
- Investment Results: Quarterly reports to you include your
actual investment performance as compared to the S&P 500 stock
index and other market indices.
- At Your Disposal: Your dedicated portfolio manager remains "on call" to meet or talk anytime.
Eads & Heald Investment Counsel is exclusively an investment
management firm. We are not a bank, brokerage firm, or insurance
company. As such, we do not hold your assets
. You will place
your assets in custody at the brokerage firm of your choice. Eads &
Heald is granted trading authority and manages your portfolio through
your selected brokerage firm. We can suggest a brokerage firm if you do
not already have a relationship.